- ABOUT ITALTHAI
- Our Services
- PROJECT REFERENCES
Senior Civil Engineer
| 2034/124 Italthai Tower 29th Floor, New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 | Posted on Aug 13, 2015 ← Back
1. Manage and supervise the Subcontractors/Site Engineers. 2. Ensures that all construction works are undertaken to required designs, specification, standards. 3. Identify problematic design issues and make recommendations for alternative and cost effective re-design solutions. 4. Reports on changes and additions to contractual agreements by main contractors, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors. 5. Maintain accurate and detailed records are of all site activities. 6. Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out. 7. Monitor all construction projects for cost effective as well as budget control. 8. Follow-up and evaluate the progress of work and regularly reporting to Project Manager and Executive Management
- Thai National. Aged between 35-45 years old.
- Male or Female.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 year’s experience in construction management.
- Good working knowledge of construction laws in the relevant country/city.
- Good communication and numerical skills.
- Good network with relevant authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Familiar with construction safety regulation.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good planning, organizational and leadership skills.
- Good command both written & spoken in English.
- Good computer skills (MS office, MS Project and AutoCAD)
How to Apply
Apply in person at Itathai Engineering Co.,Ltd. or apply online application form
2034/124 Italthai Tower 29th Floor,
New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang,
Bangkok 10310, Thailand
If you want to apply, please click at below button.